posted Sep 25, 2010, 12:18 PM by Web Feat
updated Sep 27, 2010, 9:49 AM
Good Board members are a very precious commodity. Their knowledge, skills and experience are never easy to replace. Unfortunately, due to increased work responsibility and for some travel of their work, several great members must resign from the Board. We regretfully accept the resignations and recognize the business and professional commitments that are required of them, including in some cases, frequent international travel.
- Donald Manning, M.D., Ph.D., Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer has added responsibilities that have him trotting the globe. Don and his family have given unwavering support to the IHN program, including working side by side with Habitat for Humanity and helping with the Resource Center renovation prior to our opening in July 2008.
- Terry Keenan is president/creative director of Keenan Design and his graphic design business demands a great deal of his time in this current economic climate. He was also a supporter from way back, helping with the renovation of the Resource Center.
- Carrie Conrad is the Classified Sales Director for the Express Times and Lehighvalleylive.com and she has been very instrumental in helping the agency with fundraising and media outreach.
All have worked tirelessly in the creation and development of this agency and certainly, their expertise and dedication will be greatly missed. We thank each of them for their tireless efforts on our behalf.
We would also like to extend a warm welcome to two new members to our board:
- Sharon Cooper, previously employed by Brown and Brown of NJ Inc., has been actively involved in community service for some. She has served on the Board of the local domestic violence center, and is currently on the Board of the Stepping Stone School.
Sharon believes that we should all help each other; that many of us are just a paycheck or two away from dire situations, and any of us could find ourselves in a difficult position one day.
- Terrance Lee, previously employed as the Warren County Clerk, is very community minded and has been involved with the war memorial, Harmony Twp Historical Committee, Rolling Thunder Chapter III, PTSD volunteer, Lyons VA Hospital, Warren Co Council of Seniors Inc, and more.
A long time county resident, Terry believes that there is a great need for assistance to the homeless in Warren County.
We greatly appreciate their willingness to serve, as we all work together to end homelessness in Warren County.