Many thanks to all those considering making donations of useful items in good condition. Due to limited storage space and and requirements for safety, we appreciate your following the donation acceptance guidelines below:
Do:* Wash or dry clean clothing in a high temperature dryer.
* Test electrical equipment and battery-operated items.
* Include all pieces and parts to children’s games and toys.
* Check with the Family Promise of Warren County Donations Coordinator to determine standards for donating computers and electronics.
* Leave items unattended outside the Family Promise Resource Center
* Donate broken or soiled items.
* Give items that have been recalled, banned, or do not meet current safety standards. For more information about questionable items, visit the Consumer Product Safety Commission http://www.cpsc.gov/
Thanks for helping us help families!
What's Needed >