You Make it Happen!Even during these tough economic times, you came through and provided Christmas gifts to 20 current and former guests of Family Promise of Warren County and the Interfaith Hospitality Network. The unselfish contributions made now and throughout the year clearly illustrate your generosity and
unwavering commitment to the Warren County families and children in transition.
A big thank you to all of our donors and volunteers! You are making a difference!
The following recently ensured that the children involved in our program had a great 2011 Christmas
season by providing gifts and donations:
These are but some of the many of you who have shown great generosity since we opened three and a half years ago as a new private non-profit agency providing services to Warren County families. During that time we have helped 40 families in the Interfaith Hospitality Network [IHN] program. We have also assisted 196 Warren County households with the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program [HPRP].
- Rebecca and all of the folks at Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases in Greenwich Twp., Alpha and Pohatcong Twp.
- Jan Lawler and her staff at Unity Bank in Phillipsburg
- Pastor Karol L. Van Wulfen and her congregants at St Luke’s Lutheran Church in Washington
- Dr. Dan Eleuteri, DC and Well Fit Chiropractic of Phillipsburg
- Nancy Hayes and the Upper Montclair, NJ Weichert Real Estate office
- Dorothy Krzyworzeka, Mike Healey and everyone at the Belvidere High School National Honor Society
- The Rimmler Family of Stewartsville
- Sherri Cirignano, MS, RD and everyone at the Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Warren County and the employees of the Warren County Wayne Dumont Administration Building
- The Garriques Family of Columbia
- Heather Dowd and everyone at the Oxford Central School
- The Eppell Family of Belvidere
- Officer Lou DeLuca, Phillipsburg Police Department
- Mansfield Elementary Student Council, Port Murray
We couldn't have done it without your help. Everyone involved in this program exemplifies the spirit
of giving for families right here in the backyards of Warren County, during this holiday season and
throughout the year.
We are making inroads to end homelessness in Warren County. With your help, over two hundred
County families have been positively affected by the efforts of Family Promise of Warren County!
Bob Frankenfield, Executive Director